We collect nonpublic information about you from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
• Information about your transaction with us or others; and
• Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
We do not disclose any nonpublic information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law. If you decide to terminate your membership or become an inactive member, we will adhere to the privacy policies and practices described in this notice. Lamar Civic Federal Credit Union restricts access to your personal and account information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products and services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
What members can do to help.
• Protect your account numbers, card numbers, social security numbers, PINs (personal identification
numbers), and passwords. In particular, never keep your PIN with your debit or credit card, as that
makes you vulnerable in the event you lose your card of your card is stolen.
• Use caution in revealing account numbers, social security numbers, etc. to other persons. In
particular, if a caller tells you he/she is calling you on behalf of the Credit Union and asks for your
account number, you should beware. Legitimate Credit Union staff would already have access to
• It's important that the Credit Union has current information about how to reach you. If we detect
potentially fraudulent use of your account, we will attempt to contact you immediately. If your
address or phone number changes, please let us know. Reviewed 9/18/06